Up to 96% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Aluminized-steel tubular?heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Durable 110-volt?silicon nitride igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Self-diagnostic?control board
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
We have variety of options for you:
Simple & Worry Free Rental / Financing Programs – Forget ALL about Maintenance, Repairs and Future Replacement!!! When you rent or finance through York Home Comfort, you don’t have to worry about a thing!!!
- New higher efficiency equipment
- No upfront equipment charges (call us for free assessment!!!)
- Affordable monthly payments
- Lifetime service, maintenance and repairs, Including ALL parts and labor
- Equipment replacement in the event it cannot be repaired
- Emergency priority service available 24/7/365
- OPA (up to $650) and Enbridge (up to $2100) rebates are applicable
- All credit accepted
- Our certified technicians are available to accommodate your installation for the next day.
- No reasons for you to worry of what to do with your old furnace or A/C. We will remove it out of your property and will dispose it free of charges for you.